- All kittens are raised and socialized in a lovely home environment.
- Kittens are examined by the veterinarian between 8-10 weeks to ensure good health. All kittens are vaccinated, have
health certificates before their departure to their new homes.
- All kittens going to pet homes must be spayed/neutered. This is usually completed at 6 months of age.
- CFA registration papers are held until proof of spaying/neutering. See contract for that al buyers will need to agree and sign.
- $200.00 non refundable deposit is required to reserve a kitten. Should something happen to the kitten, the buyer has
a option to select another kitten or the deposit will be refunded.
- I am sure you will have may lovely years with your new baby.
Web Designs By Maria
©2021 All Rights Reserved